CARE HOME MANAGER
Our client is a hugely successful healthcare organisation that operate nationally. They are currently recruiting for a Care Home Manager to take lead at one of their 50 bedded nursing homes based in Bath.
As Home Manager you will be responsible for the care and safety of all residents and management of all nurses and support staff. You will inspire and motivate your team to deliver the best levels of care and help promote the company brand within the local community.
General scope of responsibilities:
• Ensure all staff deliver positive outcomes for the residents they support
• Ensure that the quality of the service delivery is maintained and improved
• Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
• Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to deliver quality care
Home Manager Requirements:
• Good track record of working as a Home Manager within the elderly care home sector
• Track record of improving service delivery on Manager level
• Ability to trouble-shoot and problem solve
• Budget management P&L experience
• Good time management skills, ability to prioritise and organise workload appropriately
• Eligibility to work in the U.K
Nurse qualification is desirable however Home Managers with a wealth of management experience will be considered.
Salary: £60,000-£65,000 (Negotiable on experience) + generous bonus
Your CV is in safe hands – Ranacare do not forward your CV to employers until we have shared the full vacancy details with you and gained your express permission. We are a trusted recruitment partner.
Please apply by following the link.
Ref: Home Manager / HM/BATH/4