CARE HOME MANAGER
We are seeking an exceptional Home Manager with a passion for quality assurance to make a positive difference at a 65 bedded care home based in Salisbury. The home is achieving excellent CQC ratings.
The care home provides expert care to elderly residents requiring general nursing and dementia care. As Home Manager you will be responsible for the care and safety of all residents and motivating a team of nurses and support staff to deliver best in class care.
You will manage the smooth running of the care centre by ensuring that all care interventions meet our client’s local policies and procedures. Drawing on your nursing experience, you will provide leadership and managerial responsibilities, support, guidance to the nurses and support staff on shift to promote excellent levels of clinical care.
• Ensure the home operates within the group’s policies and procedures
• Ensuring all staff deliver positive outcomes for the people they support
• Ensure that the quality of the service is maintained and improved
• Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to by Nurses employed at the home
• Ensure the service and its resources’ are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
• Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
• Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to deliver quality care
• Nurse qualification with active NMC registration
• Management experience with a track record of improving service delivery
• Good knowledge of NMC code of conduct and CQC guidelines
• Ability to trouble-shoot and problem solve
• Good time management skills, ability to prioritise and organise workload appropriately
• Eligibility to work in the U.K
£62,000-£66,000 per annum – Salary negotiable on experience
To apply for this Home Manager role please contact Melanie on 0161 786 7862 or click the link below to submit your application.
Your CV is in safe hands – Ranacare do not forward your CV to employers until we have shared the full vacancy details with you and gained your express permission. We are a trusted recruitment partner.