CARE HOME MANAGER
A fantastic Care Home Manager opportunity has arisen to manage a well performing 55 bedded care home owned by a luxury care provider. Located in Basingstoke the home cares for older residents and has excellent CQC ratings.
As Home Manager you will be responsible for the overall management and smooth running of the care home. You will ensure the highest standards of care delivery by promoting best practice and motivating all employees to meet and exceed standards set by the regulators.
The successful Home Manager will also be responsible for increasing occupancy levels by promoting and marketing the care home within the local community and also ensure that all care interventions meet our client’s local policies and procedures.
Overview of the role:
* Provide strong motivational leadership and management to staff
* Ensure the group’s vision and values are understood and acted on
* Ensure the site operates within its statement of purpose
* Operate within the group’s policies and procedures
* Meet all regulatory requirements
* Ensure that the quality of the service is maintained and improved
* Care home management experience is essential
* Knowledge of NMC code of conduct is desirable for Nurse qualified applicants
* Experience of managing a private pay care home
* Good business management skills i.e. budget management, sales, marketing etc.
* Eligibility to work within the U.K
£64000 to £66000 per annum + generous bonus
This Home Manager role is offering a competitive remuneration package and includes generous company benefits. You will receive support from a highly experienced operations and head office team and have the chance to grow with an expanding care provider at its peak.
Your CV is in safe hands – Ranacare do not forward your CV to employers until we have shared the full vacancy details with you and gained your express permission. We are a trusted recruitment partner.