Our client is a leading social care provider dedicated to providing high-quality, personalised support to adults with complex learning disabilities, mental health and challenging behaviour conditions.
We are in search for experienced and passionate Support Workers to join our agency to help support this fantastic organisation.
What you can expect from Ranacare Temps:
• Genuine pay of £8.50-£9.50 per hour depending on days/nights
• Free mandatory training on a yearly basis and support with DBS application
• We work around your schedule, work as many hours as you like – No pressure
• Get paid weekly, guaranteed payments (Limited Company Support Workers are welcome to join us)
• We keep your shifts local in Preston – No more travelling, non-car drivers welcome!
• Loyalty scheme, including Travel Rewards and free membership to Social Events
• Dedicated Booking Team operating 24/7
• If you are ready to switch back to permanent employment, our perm division can help you progress your career
• We take good care of our Agency Staff by offering a trustworthy, friendly and honest service keeping your best interests at heart.
About the Role:
You will be supporting vulnerable adults with learning disabilities who may also have additional health needs. You will need to work flexibly and participate in shift work, including weekends and bank holidays. (You will receive enhanced bank holiday rates).
The people you will be supporting enjoy taking part in a variety of activities and you will be supporting them to access these as well as looking for other opportunities people may like to try, so you will preferably be able to drive however this isn’t essential to the role.
For this role you need to be patient, have good sense of humour and a compassion to work with vulnerable adults. You must be honest and reliable and flexible with your approach.You will need to have excellent communication and be able to use a range of skills to support people, and enable them to actively participate in choices about their life.
Please contact Melisha Archer on 0161 786 7862 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your registration meeting.